The Everyday Life of Ben, Brooke, Macy, Ava, and Aubrey Wyatt

Thursday, March 19, 2015

February Fun

February has come and gone but here are some fun things we did:

Valentines Day:




Valentine Parties at School:











Daddy Daughter Dance: 





Snow Days:
The girls missed 3 1/2 days of school for snow in late Febuary/early March. I love snow days! I think it is so fun to play in the snow then come in and drink hot chocolate by the fire. I don't even mind being trapped in the house for a couple of days. I'm kind of a homebody but I think it is nice every once in a while when all of the activities and running around get put on hold and you are forced to stay home. I mean... don't get me wrong.... I'm glad I live in Texas and it only happens every once in a while and it is never for more than two days in a row... but when it happens, it's fun!! 

This was the first "snow" day. There was actually no snow but the roads were covered in sleet and ice. This one actually kept us out of school for two days!



Entertaining themselves by putting on a musical performance of Annie. 

Hanging out in the dog bed. : )

This was the second round. It was just Aubrey, Oliver, and I at home when it started but the girls got to come home and miss a half day of school. 









This was the third and final round. We got about 4 inches! Probably the most snow I've seen since living in Texas. The girls loved it. Macy was determined to build a snowman. I wasn't much help. She was so proud of the little snowman that she made by herself. : )





This is their new favorite way to watch movies in the media room. Homemade stadium seating.

This day it was a musical performance of Frozen. 



The snow was fun while it lasted but now we are ready for Spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment